Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Photo


I thought I'd share a photograph of me spending time with my younger twin siblings, Zack and Sophie. They are 18 years old.

Zack has autism. He lives at home with my mom and dad, and attends a county public school during the day, like I did until I was 19. Zack is very friendly, an avid outdoorsman, and he's an expert at 1,000 piece puzzles. Zack is always looking after me.

Sophie is a freshman at college. She is coming home to visit me tonight for the first time since going away to school. Sophie is studying to be an occupational therapist, so that she can help other people with disabilities when she grows up.

I love my little brother and sister very much and I can't wait to spend time with them both this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey my name is Beth. My older sister lives at the Center for Discovery, what a beautiful place. I really hope that you win this battle that you are fighting. My family also had to go through all of this when my sister turned 21! Fight hard and I wish you the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautifil picture, there's nothing like family to fill your life with joy they are always the one's who are there at the end of the day. Much love and luck annie, go get em!!!

    ReplyDelete